10 Nov What to pack
When we decide to go on holidays, we have always that moment when we wonder what to pack. now imagine if you are going on a sabbatical, with no return ticket, it can get more stressful.
In the last days I had to pack for my new adventure, you can read about how I decided in The adventure begins!!!
Here is my list for a sabbatical in South East Asia, if there’s anything you consider necessary, let us know and leave a comment.
What to pack
- CLOTHES: I just decided to pack one week stuff, as I will be carrying my backpack with me.
- Pants: 4 short and 2 long ones.
- T-shirts: 7 and 1 long sleeve
- 2 swimming suits
- Pareo or beachwrap
- A pair of flip-flops
- A pair of walking sandals
- a pair of trekking shoes
- PERSONAL CARE: There are a lot of thing that you can buy once you are in the destination,so I decided not to pack too much.
- Shampoo – small
- Hair mask and conditioner – small
- Tooth brush and paste
- Hair brush
- Wet wipes
- My face creams
- Sun cream
- Lady cup: I strongly recommend it. Hygienic, safer, lighter and more ecological than any other items for your period. You can read more about it here.
- MEDICINES: I went to my doc and asked him about the best things to carry with:
- Citronella spray for mosquitos.
- Relec spray for mosquitos.
- Stiking plaster
- Malarone: for Malaria. As it is too strong and I will be travelling quite a lot of time, I will only take it with me just in case I feel I can have malaria, so I can take 4 pills at once before going to the hospital. (that was what the doc recommend me)
- Tablet, I will use it asa ereader, so I don’t have to carry with one 🙂
- Cell phone, make sure you can use sim cards from other countries before traveling with it.
- Power bank.
- Camera with WiFi option, so I can send all the pictures straigh from the camera to the cloud.
- microfiber towels.
- Raincoat forme and for the backpack.
- Headlamp for nigh trekking
- sleeping bed sheets bag
I hope it can help you to sort out what to carry with you. I will see if this is too much or not, I will update if so!
Do you think I am missing anything? Please let your comment if so. 🙂